Licenses & Permits


Some licenses and permits, such as regular vehicle license and driver’s license, are obtained at the Renville County Courthouse or Administration building.  Others, such as building permit, ATV Operator Permit, Golf Cart Permit, and dog & cat licenses, come from City Hall if the activity or pets will be inside the city limits.

Building & Zoning Permit

Motor Vehicle License

Driver’s License

ATV Operator Permit Information

Golf Cart Permit Information

Animal Ordinance (Pet Licenses)

(Click here to return to Resident Resource Center)