Bold Community Pool will be closed unti further notice. It is uncertain when it will reopen at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
Tracey Johnson, Pool Coordinator
The BOLD Community Pool, located in the BOLD High School building, is jointly owned by the City of Olivia and BOLD Schools. A Joint Powers Board governs the use and maintenance of the pool, and Tracey Johnson is the Pool Coordinator.
BOLD Community Pool Policy for Pool Use Lap Swim
Pre-Register for Lap Swim at least 24 hours ahead using sign up genius. The lap swim time allotted per registration is 45 minutes.
Lap Swim Times
- Morning: 5:45am-6:30am and 6:45am to 7:30am
- Evening: 5:00pm to 5:45pm
If you pre-register for a lane and are a no-show you will be charged.
These are the rules we have in place now and could change as we move forward.
Policy for Pool Use
- Arrive in your suit and be prepared to swim to help reduce the number of people in the locker room.
- Signs are posted explaining social distance rules/guidelines.
- All swimmers are to shower and use soap before entering the pool.
- All locker rooms are limited use.
- Swimmers/Patrons must sit and slide entry into the pool.
- No Diving Board use.
- Swim down the middle of the lane on the black line.
- Our regular pool rules and COVID 19 rules will be strictly enforced.
- The next activity will be sent in 5 minutes before, their activity begins.
- Please inform the Pool Coordinator if you or any member of your household gets sick.