Pool is open!!
Tracey Johnson, Pool Coordinator
The BOLD Community Pool, located in the BOLD High School building, is jointly owned by the City of Olivia and BOLD Schools. A Joint Powers Board governs the use and maintenance of the pool, and Tracey Johnson is the Pool Coordinator.
BOLD Community Pool Policy for Pool Use Lap Swim
Pre-Register for Lap Swim at least 24 hours ahead using sign up genius. The lap swim time allotted per registration is 45 minutes.
Lap Swim Times
- Morning: 5:45am-6:30am and 6:45am to 7:30am
- Evening: 5:00pm to 5:45pm
If you pre-register for a lane and are a no-show you will be charged.
These are the rules we have in place now and could change as we move forward.
Policy for Pool Use
- Arrive in your suit and be prepared to swim to help reduce the number of people in the locker room.
- Signs are posted explaining social distance rules/guidelines.
- All swimmers are to shower and use soap before entering the pool.
- All locker rooms are limited use.
- Swimmers/Patrons must sit and slide entry into the pool.
- No Diving Board use.
- Swim down the middle of the lane on the black line.
- Our regular pool rules and COVID 19 rules will be strictly enforced.
- The next activity will be sent in 5 minutes before, their activity begins.
- Please inform the Pool Coordinator if you or any member of your household gets sick.